File a complaint

If you are dissatisfied with services you have received, you can file a formal complaint.

Please attach a copy of the reservation or the contract and of your identity document and send it:

Gruppo UNA S.p.A.

c/a Funzione Quality e progetti di miglioramento

Via G. Murat, 23

20159 Milano (MI)